Spatial IoT Platform
Live Terrain is a real-time cloud based geospatial IoT platform that fuses Real-Time Geospatial data from any connected device and enables interoperability and sharing of the most precise and current Geospatial Data within mine operations, stakeholders, governments and the community at zero marginal cost. This platform can ingest real time and episodic geo-spatial data from:
- Laser Scanning (IoT Lidar)
- Fleet systems
- Terrestrial-based radar
- Drone or satellite-collected optic and photogrammetric surveys
- Satellite-based Interferometric Synthetic-Aperture Radar (InSar)
- Cleans and fuses all Geospatial data into a single 4D data set.
- Low bandwidth web visualization interface that works on desktop and mobile devices.
- Can read and write to SpatialDB, Datamine and Vulcan formats as well as general open source spatial formats.
- Integration to 4D data is via a series of published APIs.
- Cyber security to OWASP Level 2.